Monday, May 11, 2009

It's Monday

How was your weekend?

My weekend was packed with photo-editing mostly, but I took a couple breaks. One was to go see Norwell D.S.S.'s musical production of Anne and Gilbert. I don't think I've seen any highscool theatre since I was in high school, and I really enjoyed it. It was really well done and very entertaining. It's done it's run, though, so you'll have to catch the next production they do!

My niece Rielly was a member of the cast and she did an awesome job! I took a few quick snaps of her on stage. Here's one:
(C) Copyright Living Proof Photography, 2009


What did you guys do this weekend?

2 comments:

Dodie said...

I also was able to take in 'Anne and Gilbert, the musical' at Norwell and was very impressed - great set, awesome costumes and super talented cast - LOVED IT!!!!
Weekend also included tagging along with the Paris D.S.S. cheerleading squad during the Nationals at the Hershey Centre in Mississauga, babysitting Miss Maya and hanging out with some family while taking in the award winning Home and Lifestyle Show at the Listowel Arena - busy and fun weekend!

LisaB said...

How fun! This weekend I did pretty much the same things I normally do, but.... Yesterday I went into the state park, took my camera and had a blast.

Check out my blog and see the way cool pictures.

I even made a non-human friend LOL

http://www.Creations-Photography.net