Sunday, February 22, 2009

Paddyfest Ladies: Sneak Peek

(c) Amanda Stratton - Kitchener Waterloo Photographer

Meet Krista, Amber, Nichole, Emily, and Stefany.

I haven't finished processing the shoot I did yesterday with the Paddyfest Ambassador Contestants, but I wanted to post something right away because I had so much fun with these girls.

At the last minute, I threw in some little suggestions to Dawn, the Ambassador competition chairperson. Just tiny things, like "let's get a new location, let's do completely different photos, and let's ask the girls to wear completely different clothes." I was so happy that everybody was on board. At least one of the contestants didn't find out until 11:30 the night before that I was asking them to bring something special along, and she still did. I was delighted that these girls were willing to have some fun, and they did! I had a great time with them!

Super huge thanks to the North Perth Public Library for letting us overrun them completely.

I'll be back with more photos tomorrow or the next day.

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Absolutely beautiful Amanda! I can't wait to see the rest! Thanks so much again for everything.

Tracey said...

A gorgeous picture Manda! I can't wait to see the rest!

Tami said...

Fantastic - just as I expected. I am anxious to see the rest as well. xoxo

Lisa B said...

Awesome, Amanda. cant' wait to see more

Dodie said...

Fantastic shot! You are very talented with that camera!! Anxious to see more.

Tami said...

Ok - it is now Wednesday. Where are the rest? :)