Wednesday, August 20, 2008

You Say It's Your Birthday

... well if you do, I thought you'd like to know...
It's My Birthday, Too!

I'm going to expand on this post later with some introspection, retrospection, or maybe just some prospection, but it just turned my birthday a few minutes ago and I'm in the middle of baking cookies to take to work tomorrow, but I wanted to come say Happy Birthday Me.

I might make cake, cause if I do, I'll get to see my daughter smear icing all over herself again and laugh with the pure joy that only a child doing something for no other reason than because it's silly can really know:


That's my girl! That was her birthday on the 5th. I do have more photos from it to share later, too, but things have been a bit crazy and I haven't got round to it yet.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Happy birthday Manda!!! How sweet of you to stay up late to bake cookies to take to work on your birthday!!

Oh, and what a fabulous picture of Roo!! I tell you she has a giggle that makes my heart smile!!!