Monday, August 25, 2008

Congratulations Melissa and Don

From the first time I talked to Melissa on the phone, I knew this would be a fun wedding. I loved that her focus was just on giving everyone a good time, and having a good time! Her huge wedding party (7 on each side!) is proof that family is so important to her, and these were awesome people!

Thanks to Melissa and Don and your families for letting me part of your big day! It was great to meet all of you - and I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to hang out with for my first wedding ever!

























Also a super big THANK YOU SO MUCH to my sister Tracey who came down to help me out for the day and was great company.

Melissa and Don - I know you guys have a great life together ahead of you because it so obvious that you guys are so in love. I have actually never seen a bride and groom who danced together even when they didn't "have" to, and Don and Melissa did - and I thought that was so cool. Congratulations you guys!!

4 comments:

Tracey said...

The pictures look fabulous Amanda!! Can't wait for the next one!!

Anonymous said...

I really love the picture of the bride and groom laughing. you did a wonderful job, you always seem to capture really great moments, somehow even when the object doesn't realize they are in the midst of a great moment. I am so proud of you and your work, you amaze me.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your first of MANY wedding Manda. The photos certainly don't look like those ofa first time wedding photographer.

Anonymous said...

WOW! I can't wait for the pictures!!! You did an absolutely AMAZING job Amanda : ) Thanks for being an important part of our day

Melissa & Don