Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Last Day to be Four

Yesterday was Bria's last day to be four. I can't believe how fast time goes by and how quickly everything changes, over and over and over again, when you have kids in your life!

We went out just before bed to do a casual shoot to mark the day, just like we did last year.

When I saw this image on the viewscreen, I knew it was the one to post.
(C) Copyright Amanda Stratton, 2009

And this is why it was the one. Here's the shot I posted last year.
(C) Copyright Amanda Stratton, 2009

I don't know how to explain why but that face is just sooo Bria. And I know it may not look like she's changed much this year, but she has! Anyway, I just wanted to post these pictures today because I probably won't get actual birthday photos of her. As I said in a recent post, she doesn't always like the camera and today is her day, so I suspect the camera will stay on the shelf.

Happy 5th Birthday Bria! I love you too much!

4 comments:

Tami said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful Bria! I love you.

Tracey said...

Happy birthday sweet girl!! Such a lovely picture (I see another scrap page in my future). Love you!! :)

Dodie said...

Happy birthday, Bria, Bria Baby!!! Love you bigger than the sky!

Lisa B said...

awwwwww she's beautiful! Happy Birthday Bria!