Saturday, October 11, 2008

I Love the Whole World

I love this Discovery Channel video.



Doesn't it make you want to go hug a tree, or climb a mountain, or save an animal, or something wonderful like that.

I know this isn't a new video, but it makes me happy every time I see it. This being Thanksgiving, it seemed like an appropriate time to be grateful for the whole world!

EDITED TO ADD: I don't think that I've been to my own blog, altogether, as much as I have since I posted this video. I don't know what it is, but I totally LOVE this commercial. I can watch it over and over again, and never get sick of it. Which is good, cause now the song is always in my head.


As a P.S., I have been really behind on all things administrative and office-related, and I am hoping to catch up this weekend. And Tip Tuesday will be up soon, too. I did say it would probably be on Tuesday, so really it's not late.

5 comments:

Tracey said...

I just saw this commercial for the first time the other day and I have to say that I love it too!!!

johnlo said...

cool commercial

Anonymous said...

So funny that you should have this on here. It is a great commercial and I have had "Boom di yadda" in my head for days now!

Tracey said...

I stole your idea and posted this on my blog too! Just cause I love it too!!

Anonymous said...

Keely has been signing this song too!