Thursday, October 2, 2008

Food Drive

Hey Blog Readers!

I just want to let you all know that the Salvation Army's food drive is happening tomorrow night (Friday the 3rd) from 4:00 - 6:30 PM. All you need to do is drop off a bag of non-perishable food at their door on Wallace Avenue.

In case anyone still isn't sure where that is, it's on the South end of Wallace, less than a block down from the lights downtown. Across from the laundromat, kind of - in the same little block as First Choice Trophies and Little Shop of Heroes. If you still don't know - let me know where to meet you at 5:30 and I'll take you myself.

There are also drop off bins at the local grocery stores, inside the Salvation Army, and inside the Salvation Army Church, which are always there for you to make donations.

So let's help the Salvation Army help people. If you're able to be reading this, I know you can afford to give something. I hope I'll see some of you out there tomorrow!

No comments: