Tuesday, May 5, 2009

You Gotta Be In It

There are only a few days left to nominate great mommies in my Mommies are Awesome contest. The winner will be announced on my blog on May 8th, and nominations will be accepted until 11:59 PM on May 7th.

The winner will receive about $1000 worth of photographic stuff, and some other things to make their day as wonderful as they deserve. The person who nominates the winner will also get a free shoot and print credit.

So get your nominations in!

P.S. I have emailed to confirm all the nominations I've received. If you didn't receive an email from me within the last 24 hours saying that I received it, then... well, I didn't receive it. I will reply as soon as possible to confirm nominations received in the next few days, so if you don't get an email back from me, please give me a call (519.342.3852) and we'll get it sorted.

If email doesn't work for you, give me a call and we can arrange for you to drop something off to me in person. Looking forward to reading all the nominations!

RE: CHOOSING A WINNER
I won't be choosing the winner myself. I've enlisted the help of some non-local friends to help me pick the most deserving of the bunch, just to keep things as fair as possible, since I know some of the nominators and nominees personally.

And since yesterday's post had an unrelated shot of Rissa, today's has an unrelated shot of Bria that I took during a great walk we had with my mom on Sunday. She just sounded it out and realized it says Fresh Cake. She was surprised.

(C) Copyright Amanda Stratton, 2009

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Bria's face is cute & funny in this one. Great shot.

Can't wait to see who your awesome Mommy is!

Bobby Earle said...

I feel discriminated against... Just kidding :P

Dodie said...

Now that Bria is able to read, it is a good thing the grafitti wasn't the nasty kind!

Also looking forward to your winning Mom - hope we get to see some of the shots you take!