Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tonya + Gary + Family

Okay, so try to pretend there is snow on the ground in these photos and I'm not three months behind on posting my portrait sessions. I just didn't want to let this one go without posting for a couple of reasons.

One is that I needed to make sure Heather knows that I'm keeping the job of assistant open for her to take... just as soon as she's old enough to work. Heather's been in attendance at two of my shoots now, and she is the best "helper-for-a-day" in the world! At the first shoot she even managed a Mark II and 70-200 and took a shot of me (which we won't share cause let's just say I didn't show up "camera ready" that day) and on this shoot with her family, she lugged my big old camera bag around willingly. Here she is with Chelsea:

Listowel Kitchener and Waterloo Wedding Photographer

And here are their brothers. I love this shot. Which is another reason I wanted to share--I got some shots I really liked :p

Listowel Kitchener and Waterloo Wedding Photographer

The third reason I wanted to make sure to share this shoot is that Tonya and Gary were so in love it was just oozing! They were so adorable together, and they were naturals in front of the camera.

Listowel Kitchener and Waterloo Wedding Photographer

Listowel Kitchener and Waterloo Wedding Photographer

Thanks for the shoot guys! You have an awesome family!

5 comments:

PamD said...

I love that last picture! WOW!

Anonymous said...

I would NEVER pretend there was snow on the ground Ewwww.... lol...

Love your work!

Anonymous said...

Great shoot! Very natural feel, even with the posed pictures. Really like your processing on the second image.

Tracey said...

These are fantastic Manda!!! I love them all but the last 2 especially! I love the one of Tonya & Gary with the kids in the background! And that last one - you can just see the love between them. Absolutely gorgeous - all of them!!

Kristin said...

I love the shot of the couple with their kids in the background! Fabulous idea and beautiful execution with the stunning fall leaves up top!