Monday, June 30, 2008

Smiling Eyes

I recently got connected with an organization called Smiling Eyes, and I just wanted to tell everyone about what the awesome folks there are doing.



Christine Kufske of Click Photography founded the organization, and photographers around Ontario have signed on to provide complimentary photo shoots to cancer fighters and their families.

Whether someone is recently diagnosed, a survivor, or somewhere in between, they can get an individual, family, or other photo shoot and a disc of the images at absolutely no cost. I loved this idea as soon as I heard about it and I knew that I had to get involved.

If you know of someone who could benefit from a shoot, please send an email to smilingeyesclick@yahoo.ca.

There are photographers in KW, Goderich, Hamilton, Niagara, Toronto, Cambridge, and of course I'm here to serve Listowel and the surrounding area.

2 comments:

Bobby Earle said...

Way to go, Amanda! I love seeing photographers give back in such awesome ways ;)

Bobby

Tracey said...

I think this is an awesome organization and I am very proud of you for doing your part in bringing some happiness to those dealing with such a terrible disease!!