Thursday, June 19, 2008

RCMP Musical Ride!

So, who else made it out to the RCMP Musical Ride in Listowel tonight? I took my girls and they absolutely loved it. It was very cool to see.

Aren't they a great looking bunch of horses?


And Canada is so darn cool, even our horses are patriotic:


My very own future mountie:


Of course, I think one of Bria's favourite things about the whole deal was that it was rainy tonight, so she got to hang out outside in the rain. She comes by her love of rain honestly, cause I love it, too. I keep promising her a rain walk, and tonight she finally got it, albeit a walk through the fairgrounds.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Great pictures but I especially LOVE the ones of the girls!! Rissa's curls are so cute in that pic!!!

Amanda Jane said...

I'm checking out your pictures of last years fair. Looking forward to seeing the pictures of this year.