Thursday, August 23, 2007

Here Goes Somethin'

Thanks for checking out my new blog! I'm a little bit new to blogging, so bear with me and I'll try to make the visit worth your while by supplying lots of terrific photos. And please don't mind me while I play catch-up with some of my recent work, and may post lots for a while!

But first to introduce myself: Living Proof is my business and passion. I enjoy taking photos of people, places, and things (yes, all the nouns) because I love to capture the beauty that exists in this world.

My philosophy in a nutshell is that your photos should portray who you really are. Your portraits should look like you, at your very best. Your event coverage should show the moments as they unfolded.

If you'd like to know more about Living Proof, please contact me. My rates are affordable, my creativity is unlimited, and my passion for capturing life is boundless.

And so you can say 'Hi' if you see me on the street, here's a recent self-portrait:
Just Me

No comments: